Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comic
SWAG (South Westminster Arts Group) and The Rodeo Market Gallery present “Comi-Can” a juried show featuring art made in all mediums.
This show is open to 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional, fashion design and accessories, interactive, mechanical, electronic, kinetic and multimedia works.
1. Drop Off: All entries for this show must be dropped off at Rodeo Market Gallery located at
2. Medium: For this show any medium may be used.
3. Entry Size: No entries larger than 8 ft. x 10 ft. may be entered.
4. Fees: Fees required from the submitting artists are as follows: Non gallery members will pay a fee of $10.00 per piece entered. Members of the gallery will pay $10.00 per piece or 3 pieces for $25.00 to enter this show. All fees are due when you drop off your art.
5. Requirements: All pieces must be framed or ready to hang on the wall before submitting them. If your piece is a sculpture we have plenty of tables for displaying the items.
6. Contract: At the time of art drop off you will be asked to sign an artist agreement.
7. Sales: If a customer is interested in purchasing your entry, we will take that persons name and number for you to contact them directly, as the Rodeo Market Gallery does not sell your work for you. If a piece is sold it must remain at the gallery until the end of the show then it may be picked up.
For more information please call 303-501-0924.
Find us on Facebook:
SWAG (South Westminster Arts Group) is a recognized 501c3
|Last Updated on Sunday, 19 May 2013 22:36|